Helping Irondequoit Plan for Progress (HIPP) needs your help!
We are looking for additional volunteers for 3 remaining weeks starting 9/24, 10/1 and 10/8. We are also looking for volunteers for next season.
- The HIPP group plants annual flowers in 9 oversized street planters on the north side of the Titus/Cooper Rd intersection.
- Watering volunteers sign up for 1 week of watering between Memorial Day and Halloween, which runs from Monday-Sunday.
- Volunteers receive 8 3-gallon watering jugs in carrying bins from the previous waterer on Sunday evening.
- Volunteers fill the jugs at home and water each of the 9 planters between 3 and 6 times during their assigned week, depending on weather
- When they finish their turn on Sunday, deliver the watering jugs to the next volunteer on the schedule.
Interested parties should send me an email; Diane Zaccarine, email@example.com and I will provide them information
We are partnering with Pardee Hill to help stock the Irondequoit Community Cupboard with fresh fruit and vegetables on Saturday, July 28th. Here’s what we need you to do:
- Shop for produce throughout the week (we encourage you to buy local, but any produce is good!)
- Drop the produce off at the Irondequoit Community Cupboard (4275 Culver Road) between 8:15 and 9:15am.
If it’s easier, please donate using the button below before Saturday, July 28th Please remember to put Eagle Heights in the “Special Note to Seller” box so our donations can be tracked.
In anticipation of a new round of NEP funding from the Town of Irondequoit, Eagle Heights is soliciting proposals for the projects for 2019. Here’s what we need:
- A brief description of your idea. Include photos and approximate costs.
- A paragraph explaining why your idea is important.
- A paragraph explaining the proposed benefits of your project.
Projects last year ranged from $500- $7500. For 2018 we asked for street toppers which were approved by the town and should be going up around our boundaries shortly.
Send completed proposals to our inbox, firstname.lastname@example.org by August 16, 2018.